Welcome to Chestnut Pond
Chestnut Pond is designed to be the latest upscale and unique neighborhood located in the five forks area. Exclusively built by local custom builders including First Choice Custom Homes, Dunn Custom Builders, Woodland Builders, Sadler Company, Milestone and Galloway Custom Homes. Residents can expect the quality, craftsmanship, and attention to detail that have grown the reputation of these builders for years. Homes sit among mature hardwoods and a beautiful 3 acre pond offering its homeowners the best of location and surroundings.
- Only 61 homesites
- Gated community in 5 Forks area of Greenville, SC.
- Walking trails and 3 acre pond
- Lots starting at $75k
- Home prices from $450
- 8 miles to GSP International Airport
- Easy access to I-385 and I-85
- 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville
- 1 mile from Village Market – East Shopping Center with Lowes Foods, Starbucks and the New Library
- Close to Heritage Park in Simpsonville
- Short drive to Shops at Greenridge on Woodruff Road
- Within minutes of a wide variety of restaurants
- Within the school district for Monarch Elementary, Mauldin Middle, and Mauldin High School